Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's been ages... A year to be exact

I look at my last blog post and gasp! , it's been more than a year since I ve written anything here. I keep feeling that blogging might not be my cup of tea. Though I see these gorgeous blogs around internet and want one too. I think I will give it one more shot and If it is still months before i have a post, I think, I will stop.

This last year has been pretty busy and rewarding for me. I finally got around to setting up my jewellery business, learned a lot of techniques, even met a few like minded people and participated in a couple of exhibitions.

so here is a peek into what I ve been doing this past year.



Recently, I ve trying to set up a small supplies business too. More on that later. Hopefully I will keep up with  blogging.

2 comments:

sHihab mOgraL said...

For the first post in this blog, I had left a comment.
Again, surprisingly reached here when I was searching for something other..
Anyway, all the best wishes for the business and busyness.. :)

Veena said...

Those are really beautiful and nice color combinations! I stumbled on your blog while searching for something else, your projects are interesting, especially love the 'eerkili' ones. I'm from kerala.