Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Updates.

So, three posts ago I had posted that I was going to give blogging another shot. I had written that I would try to write more regularly and if it was not happening, I would say that blogging was not my cup of tea.
Well...
It has been three years now, so yes, not much blogging has happened and I probably should call it quits. But it seems I cannot let go of it as yet, I feel like I should give it another shot and so here I am. Another reason I am donning the blogger act again is because I shifted homes recently and realised that I have so many many MANY projects lying around the house unfinished. So, my dear friends, 2015 is going to be the year that I finish My WIP's. Some of them are projects am sure a lot of people would be interested in. Hence, the blog revival :-).
I even managed to write down the bigger ones and make a list.
Forgive the illegible handwriting, but as you can make out, I have already completed one project!
I will be posting it soon.
Now, the updates in my life and for the blog.
===================================
  • I have renamed this blog( yet again). Since I make jewellery full time, I thought the blog and my jewellery brand should have the same name. 
  •  My jewellery making journey has been fantastic so far. From making beaded jewellery, I moved to wire wrapped jewellery and now I have 'graduated' to metalsmithing.
  •  I now have a studio set up at home that I am mighty proud of.
  •  Over the past few years I have discovered facebook groups and now few of my closest friends in Bangalore are people I have met in these groups. Yay for social networking.
  •  I have explored and discovered so much of this city. I hope to share what I know here.




No comments: